Frequently Asked Questions
We hope this helps ...
Which Schools do you deliver to?
Tamahere Model Country School
Hillcrest Normal School
Cambridge East Primary
Cambridge Middle School ( now everyday)
What schools offer the Friday Hot Lunch Box?
We are currently delivering hot lunches to Tamahere model country school and Cambridge Middle School.
Hot Lunches are delivered right before lunch break.
Can I order for just 1 day or a couple of days each week?
You sure can! When you order, just click on the day/s you would like your child to receive a lunch box, using the drop down calendar. You can set this up as a one off or opt for the subscription so you can have lunch delivered to the school every week, on the days you have selected.
Do I have to pay each week?
When you sign up to a 'Your Lunch Box' subscription it will roll over every week during term time so your child will never be without lunch – but you can cancel it any time.
When you order a one off lunch/s, payment will be taken at the time of ordring.
I'm not quite sure if my order went through?
Please check you have received a confirmation email after placing your order. Any problems please do not hesitate to email [email protected]
Are the lunches made fresh?
Yes indeed, each morning I set my alarm for 4.30am!
Do I still need to pack morning tea?
Not at all. Our lunch boxes contain enough food for the whole day. And delivered in time for the first break at school.
What days do you deliver?
Monday to Friday, every school day of the year.
What time will the lunch boxes be delivered to the school?
Just in time for morning tea. We have worked with each school on an individaul basis to find out what time they need to be delivered by each day, as each schools break time can vary.
Do you cater to special dietary needs?
Yes certainly. I make fresh Gluten Free & Vegetarian options.
I'm worried my child might get hungry - what are the portion sizes like?
Every child is different, but each lunchbox is designed to cater to even the hungriest children!
Are your lunches nut free?
Yes, no nuts in anything.
What if their lunch doesn’t arrive?
Contact us immediately - we will do our best to make sure your child receives their lunch ASAP.
Do you have a smaller lunch option?
Not at this stage, but we may create a small lunch in the future.
Can you recycle the lunch box?
Yes, simply rinse it out and it can go in your recycling bin.
When I order what day will my subscriptions start?
All subscriptions start on the following Monday following subscription date.
What happens when there is a public holiday or 'teachers only day'?
Payment will be taken accordingly - if for example there is a public holiday on a Monday payment will only be taken for 4 days that week.
Terms and Conditions
View our Terms and Conditions
- Personal information will not be released to any third party unless required by law or where you have authorised us to do so.
- Our lunches do not contain nuts however, our gluten free lunches may contain traces of flour.
- We recommend consumption of our lunches at lunch time.
- Orders and payment must be received by 8pm on Saturday for delivery the following week.
- All prices listed are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to change prices at any time, in which case we would advise our customers at least eight days prior to the price change.
- If your child or the intended recipient of the lunch ordered is unwell on the selected day of delivery, please let us know as soon as possible. If the lunch is delivered it can be picked up from the child’s school or gifted to another child that day. If your child is unwell for more than one day please let us know as soon as possible in order for us to make other arrangements for you.
- In the future, it is possible that we will engage with third parties to make the physical deliveries to the school.
- If you do not provide us with all of the required information the may affect our ability to complete your order.
- If your child receives a lunch from us that is in some way damaged, please let us know as soon as possible and we will aim to rectify the issue.